Who will destroy Blade & Soul

Who will destroy Blade & Soul

Postby TamamShamoon » Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:34 am

You need to avoid getting stunlocked by Destroyers. Mainly play hide and seek with them; #2 often to stay stealthed and only do damage when you are 100% sure it's guaranteed damage, then back away.
This is boring/annoying as fuck but you will win by score in the end if you do this.

Destroyers with Smash and Fury spec will do over 15K damage with just Smash alone, if it lands while you're stunned.
If they anicancel you, it's another good 15-20K+ easily in just a few seconds.

However, if you can lure them and bait them to blow their stuns and or Fury, they can't do this again for a while.
The highest I got as Destroyer was Plat, before the patch and only Assassins that would play hide and seek and win by score would beat me. Keep in mind, I am not one of those Destroyers that has played the foreign versions for months/years. I barely

There are quite a few players Blade-Soul runs into that understand what I'm trying to do, but the people that don't usually Tab-escape my first CC/LB+RB combo and then die to CC+Smash+LB/RB+CC+LB/RB+follow-up die extremely quick. Make sure you Tab-escape during the opponent's IMPORTANT skills, and not just as soon as you can. It will make a huge difference. Especially assassin/summoner. The good ones I've fought have absolutely destroyed me. This is coming fro
TamamShamoon

Re: Who will destroy Blade & Soul

Postby chudik » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:22 pm

Together with your other you can test your mental abilities by playing, for example, in chess or classical tetris. It is also worth noting that these Juegos de Friv contribute to a faster development of logical thinking in children!
chudik

Return to Tournaments